Sunday 15 June 2014

Look who we have here with us..another guest

Its been quite sometime i posted a blog. Here's to new beginning and what better beginning than with someone who motivated me to pursue this passion.

I've known Sangeeta for over 10years from my college days. It was just a budding thought that i discussed with her during one of your ladies day. She motivated and showed belief in my idea. She was the one to say yes you can do it and do it well. Thanks for being so supportive Sangeeta.

One thing i've always liked about her is that she's straight forward and doesn't mince words. She's always given me honest feedback be it quantity, or pricing. Her opinion means a lot to me as it helped me make the products better. Now getting to the point without wasting time. Over to Sangeeta!


Hi friends I am sangeeta who is a mother of 4 year old baby girl. I am sure every mom feels special when they get compliments from their  husbands,children, friends, relatives.  With this busy lifestyle I really try to maintain my skin with some homemade products

 What do I do for living?
By profession I am a high school teacher and as all of u know teaching is really a tough job and a big responsibility so  hardly I used to get time to take care of my skin and  I started having some problem on my skin like patches, rashes , breakouts  almost lost my glow and my skin became very sensitive to the cosmetic products also so, I was looking for some homemade products which will be convenient to use….

My beauty regime….When I came to know that Deepika makes some homemade beauty products I immediately ask suggestions from her. She has really guided me with her products which I usually use at night before going to bed…morning time I use sunscreen.

My favourite products of Deepika’s are:
1. Cleansing
2. Face serum 
3. Face wash
.   
The above products have helped me to get my glow back. The product which helped me recently is the face wash, I suddenly developed some red  patches on my cheeks  I tried many things on my face but all were in vain…no moisturiser was getting absorbed by my skin it was that bad condition then using the face wash for two weeks regularly day and night I got the result. My skin was clear like before..
So,  I would  like to suggest the readers that the above three products u must try and you will feel the 
difference.

What more I am looking forward to?
Some product which will help the tanning problems… 

You can reach me at…. Sangibappy31@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment