Tuesday 15 July 2014

Feeling motivated..

I got this mail a couple of days back, thought of sharing. It would be nice to have her pic as well here, anyway will check with her. In the meantime see what she has to say about her experience.

I am Sushmita and a mother of 10 year old daughter. I have always been a great admirer of chemical free beauty products and used to make many such remedies for myself and friends during collage days. I am also allergic to parabens in creams and lotions. They made my skin more sun sensitive. But as life’s responsibilities increased I got less and less time for my skin care resulting in dull, uneven toned skin with small spots starting. I tried many on the counter remedies which did more harm than good. I came to know about Deepika from a Facebook group and wrote to her as I knew that only homemade fresh and chemical free products can help restore my skin. She called me and asked about my skin problems and sent over custom made products which had cleanser toner, serum and scrubs. I stopped using soap as she advised and started using her cleanser. I noticed the difference in a day as my skin felt smooth and soft. The serum containing essential oils was perfectly absorbed by my skin and it glowed in the morning. It’s been 15 days since and it’s even toned now. One point I would like to mention is I keep all of the products in refrigerator as it maintains the freshness and the nutrients of the serum.
I am a physicist turned a green living advocate and I would like to say that anything which is kept on shop shelves with an expiry of several months is not a herbal product anymore as it contains chemicals to preserve it. Even the simple rosewater contains all the parabens i(check the label). Such chemicals harm our bodies as well as the environment by entering the waterways. I would like to recommend Deepika’s products as they are harmless to environment as well.

Sushmita

No comments:

Post a Comment