Thursday 6 March 2014

New beginning, excited!

My first post on blog, i'm so excited. This is the beginning to a blog where i'll share what i've learnt about of skin care and hair care the natural way.

I've been using natural ingredients for skin care and hair for years, thanks to my extra-sensitive skin that starts breaking on using any regular cream/lotion. This lead me to try various products before i came up with what works best. I benefited by using these products and over period they have helped me in dealing with my skin problems. I made these part of my daily routine and i'm glad i did. On requests I began making products for friends and people around and saw some amazing results. I been doing this as hobby till now and i think its time i take this further. You'll learn more about the range of products in my future posts. Stay tuned.

 Different things work for different people. Something that suits one person may not suit all. A lot depends on skin type, lifestyle and diet. No tall claims of overnight miracles. These products take time but they work in the long run. For anybody looking for immediate results, these are not for you. These can be a boon if you believe in nature and persistent in usage. Plus point these are cruelty free.

Just to end this up here go the pics that were clicked on my first display of products at a fair organized by Euro kids school at Shankar mutt, Basaveshwarnagar in Bangalore. I was so overwhelmed with the response, very encouraging and made me more determined on this little mission.







Lastly heartfelt thanks to the people who made it there and special thanks to my friend Deepthi without whom i wouldn't have done it all.

 If you bought the products, do give your feedback. I would love to hear from you guys.

Readers, thanks so much for taking time to be here with me. I hope we can explore beautiful world of natural beauty products. 



5 comments:

  1. Hey deepika I wish you all the best...
    Wonderful blog....looking forward for more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations dear! Am excited too.. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Deepika.... I am proud of you. Good job....All the very best. Miles to go...!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Deepthi, Sandhya, Tushar. Your wishes mean a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi where do I get your products

    ReplyDelete