Tuesday 25 March 2014

Guest on my blog

I've been pondering over this idea for quite a while now, Guest post by some of the people who've used my products and their experiences.
This post is from one of my dear friend Deepthi whom you may have seen here earlier.

A few words for her before I begin. She's believed in my products from the time I told her. I made her try all my products, literally every product. She's also helped me in improving the products by using and giving me honest and timely feedback. Read on to see why am i so excited to have her here.

Disclaimer: This post comes from her in her own words. If you have any queries you can ask in the comments column or contact her directly.

Guest Blog by Deepthi

Name
Deepthi is my name and friends call me Deep.

More about myself


Hi, I am Deepthi Chetan, a mother of 4-year-old girl, it takes a lot to be called “my beautiful mom” from the angel who is as beautiful and gorgeous as god can create. With a busy lifestyle, in this small little world of my own, I try to create and develop my handmade products.

I am actually an Editor who turned to a homemaker in accordance to give my daughter utmost time and love. I was hardly left with any time for myself and especially my skin didn’t get any attention after my angel was born.  Soon she grew and started schooling and I had time for myself. 

What do I do for living?
Budding entrepreneur. A multitasker trying to put my creativity to test. 

Hobbies?
Apart from creating my products, I love to watch pencil sketch, cooking, baking and sometime I do watch a little bit of TV programs if time permits.

My beauty regime?
There was no word in my world called beauty regime till I met Deepika. Having known the importace of it, I have started up with cleansing, toning and moisturizing my daily (mostly during the  night). During the day I dab my skin with sunscreen (SPF 30 and SPF 50 on sunny days).

My favourite product?
So far all of Deepika’s products have been my favorites. Apart from her products I have been using Lotus herbals sunscreen and Neutrogena sunscreen. BB creams very rarely.

Beauty essentials in my handbag
Got to be Body mist by Deepika, Khol pencil, SPF lip balm, Sunscreens for sure.

My association with these products
Meeting  Deepika, I would say was purely a co-incidence and my luck.  I actually got what I was searching for in her; a good friend, a well-wisher, an advisor and over the top, she was a beauty expert who made her own products.  Later, I learnt that she was making her own beauty products which consist of oils and all-natural ingredients mostly available in kitchen. Well, that was hard to believe.  She then gave me a sample of her routine that she used that consists of mostly oils. I was very skeptical about using oils, as I have oily skin and breakouts every now and then.  But, I am happy that I tried it though.  
 
Products that I’ve tried
Face care regime which consist of cleanser, toner, serum and facial scrub.
·         Hair tonic and hair oil.
·         Body scrub and body oil.
·         Eye serum
·         Lip tint (for kids)
·         Jelly soap (for kids)

My take on these beauty products
Firstly daily regime helped me clear my spots and tackle my pimple breakouts which was my major concern. Hair tonic again is a wonderful remedy for dandruff and hairfall issues.  Coffee scrubs softens ur elbows and rough areas. Eye serum is really wonderful products if you have a stressful lifestyle.  It eases out puffy eyes.  Lip tint is a wonderful innovation which stains the lip in a natural way. Bath jelly is a fun way to get your kids involved in bath. Bath oil substitutes the body lotion.

What more am I looking forward to
Body mist  and some products to help me with tanning problems

You can reach me at:
Facebook/Deepthi
Email:deeche123@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment